Saturday, May 15, 2010

Ja will provide

Anonymous "Remember you need to ship Lindsay's stuff, money and all to her ASAP. Then disappear off the face of the Earth, forever......never in my life have I heard of anyone this sorry....."

Anonymous "A warrant has been issued for your arrest!!!!!"

"You got a lot of gall calling somebody a mother fucker."

First off, who uses the word "Gall"? Haha. I just learned how to check my comments on here, again, and they are quite ridiculous. I would say. For you all to get involved in all this but don't have the whole story is a bit silly. And even to post comments anonymously is a bit coward. But who am I to say. i can be too. But then again I have no one to answer too. Except my ma.

Any hooty. Much love to all and I hope your days are as good as my future days. Be peaceful faggot fuckers. All is better for her and us now..

5 comments:

Paula Plunk said...

You can go FUCK YOURSELF, You Sorry ASS SON OF A BITCH!!!!! Is that is being coward now, no I think not..... you come to TN and see what happens to you, you BASTARD!!!

Paula Plunk said...

and by the way, I use the word GALL, Mother Fucker!!!

Paula Plunk said...

One other thing before I go, I HATE YOUR GOD-DAMNED GUTS!!

me again said...

One other thing, I HATE YOUR GOD-DAMNED GUTS!!!

Anonymous said...

you are a freak :)