Saturday, May 15, 2010

ssa a m'I


No really. I am. I've manipulated a very beautiful lady to come up here to the dirty streets of Brooklyn to get her stuff back, camera and oh my gawd.... T-shirt, only to destroy her hopes and dreams of ever being with such a catch....... At least I got my stuff back.

No really. I believe every one has got me wrong. Or for that matter.... Doesn't get me at all. I don't even get me at times. Somethings are clear. But Not much and not all the time. But her. She gets me. And does not judge. She understands. The only one in a few close type friends that understands and gets it and happens to be a girl.

I know. I admit I am crazy and random and all over the place but at least I am not alone in this. At least I have someone I can tell all my secrets too. I don't ever feel I have to lie. Or make shit up. I can actually be my self for once and not hide a bit about my self.

I live in Brooklyn. New York. I never thought it but I love it here. I fit fine. Kinda. It's comfortable to say the least. Easy. And fun.

So I am about to embark into a whole new life with you! Different from anything else ever.

Off me if you will ma'am, I love her dearly.

No comments: