Tuesday, May 18, 2010

She's pretty pissed, But she still loves you.


Dear Diary,

Fuck you....

Na. I'm kidding. What a great week end-ish type thing I have had with my lady. We went to Manhattan and walked around for a bit. Hitting up the park and that other place with all the lights and what nots. Bike shops and trains and sex museums filled our day. 5th avenue and other important streets crossed our paths. Early next week I am going to Wall Street to play with Business Men.

So I am having a bit of trouble these days with parents. Not mine. But others. Though I have never met these type folks, they seem to hate my guts. And not even things that I have done to them. But break there daughters Hearts. So they think. My last lady was a terrible liar and very abusive. She only told her parents about the heart ache she'd have over me but never the true reason why she was having the heart ache. They only saw her side. There wasn't a thought in their head that she could have done anything wrong like hit me or lie to me or cheat.

I seem to be having a semi similar problem at the moment with some one I feel very close too. Some one super duper special. And her rents don't like me either. Why don't these two like me? Is it the arm of tattoos? Yes. The fact that I don't own a car but ride a motorcycle year round? I think yes. And maybe a biggie but maybe cause I dipped out of Athens two days before they were coming to meet me to take a job, my career, in another state. For sure.

I can understand all these accusations and the such but what of the good things that I did for the lady? And just maybe the parents don't know my side of the story either. It's a matter of perception I believe.

My lady has never done anything wrong to me at all. She's a bit nutty but so am I. But she is absolutely the sweetest caring supportive lady I have ever met. I am on the cooky side. Strange and off beat at all times. But I made full aware to her about my conditions a week into our endeavor. She didn't care. She just asked of way to help. When I get manic she keeps me grounded. When I get depressed she comforts me and brings me up.

I lost my job at Ciamillo and she said all would be fine. That she'd take care of me and help me out. But I wouldn't have it that way. I didn't feel right about that. So found work, in my field of study, and pursued it. Yes outta state but isn't that what people do? Move to follow their career. To excel and to have work. I can't just sit and mooch off her. I don't feel right about that sort of thing. She tried to do things for me and buy things but I wouldn't have it.

And yes this money is coming in but I love my job and what I do and will continue to always do it. And if my lady gets a fantastic job op in her career field we will be sure to venture off into those lands. It's only right.

I do love her dearly and we fought on this whole thing for a bit about being away. She did come up and she's been here for like four days and we both discovered something about each other that we never realized before. Which makes our commitment truly unique.

I don't mean any harm to my friends and family in my actions and ways of life. I am very open about who I am and my faults. And that's only to protect people around me.

Welp. That's it for today. It's raining and Lindsay and I are cuddling before she heads out back to Georgia. Bye for now Neggroes.

3 comments:

Paula Plunk said...

So, guess what I'm really pissed and probably will stay that way until you are out of everyone's lives for good! Hopefully, that won't be too soon, you know motorcyclists have lots of deadly accidents. How tragic if that would happen........

Anonymous said...

I think you forgot to mention that tiny, minute detail of why she hit you: your hands were around her neck!

Unknown said...

No they weren't my silly anonymous friend. I was there. I do not believe you were.