Monday, June 7, 2010

It's just the way the eds make him

I decided to stop taking y adderral today and oh holy hell is it different. I'm so relaxed. And calm. And though everything seems clear and simple, I am a bit less ambitious. A lot less actually. I spent all day, my day off, doing absolutely nothing. And I loved it.

It seems the drug makes me want to be something. Striving to do something amazing with my life. Trying so hard to get somewhere big. And grand. Always trying to get ahead. Taking on anything and everything to get there as quickly as possible. And at what cost? Any. I am ill prepared at most times and Ill experienced. I should just take my time.

And at this point I may disappear for a moment. From contact. My phone is broke so I am taking this time be alone. Ish. And recollect myself.

No comments: